Hillsboro USD 410 is accepting applications for the following:
- Bus Shop Mechanic
- Mornings 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. on an extended school year, beginning in late July.
- Responsibilities include washing and maintaining school vehicles and the shop area.
- A good understanding in the operations of large vehicles is important. Knowledge of diesel engines and air brakes is beneficial.
- Coordinate with the bus drivers and transportation director.
- Serve as substitute route driver.
- Benefits include Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, paid sick and personal leave, paid holidays and KPERS retirement benefits.
- The applicants are responsible to help keep classrooms, offices, hallways, restrooms, lunchroom and the buildings in clean orderly condition.
- Duties are to sweep, mop, vacuum, clean, dust, and remove trash and other duties as assigned.
- The positions are full-time, 40 hour per week year-round position.
- Benefits include Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, paid sick and personal leave, paid holidays, paid vacation, and KPERS retirement benefits. Position starts as soon as possible.
For questions please contact our District Office at (620) 947-3184, Option #3 (Classified Application).
To apply, submit a completed district application (Certified Application); letter of interest; current resume; copy of Kansas teaching license; Documentation of Teacher Prep Program Completion Date (if applicable) and college transcripts and credentials. If our college/university no longer furnishes credentials, provide three current letters of reference. Please contact the central office at (620) 947-3184 for other information.