Hillsboro USD 410 is accepting applications for the following:
- Regular Route Driver
- Mornings 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. / Afternoons 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Responsibilities include daily sanitation of bus, transporting students to and from school, monthly safety meeting.
- Hourly pay $12.60. Benefits include Blue Cross Blue Shield health
insurance, paid sick and personal leave, paid holidays and KPERS life insurance and
retirement benefits. CDL and other necessary training provided.
- Activity Route and Substitute Bus Drivers:
- Varied hours. CDL and other necessary required training provided. Monthly safety meetings.
- Responsibilities include transporting students for academic and athletic activities.
- Substitute driving: Morning routes 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. / Afternoon routes 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Hourly pay ranges from $12.00 - $12.85.
- Substitute Custodians
- Responsibilities include daily cleaning and general tasks of common areas, possible evening and/or weekend event coverage. Duties and building locations vary.
- Hourly pay $10.60
All positions are open until filled. To apply, contact:
USD 410 Central Office
416 S. Date Street
To apply, submit a completed district application.
For questions, contact our District Office at (620) 947-3184. (Classified Application).
To apply, submit a completed district application (Certified Application); letter of interest; current resume; copy of Kansas teaching license; Documentation of Teacher Prep Program Completion Date (if applicable) and college transcripts and credentials. If our college/university no longer furnishes credentials, provide three current letters of reference. Please contact the central office at (620) 947-3184 for other information.